I’ve been wondering around on how to get a good admin experience such as the one you get with Yunohost, but based on containers.
What would such a system need to compete?
- Apps should get inverse proxy configuration working out of the box.
- Centralized auth. SSO if possible.
- Centralized monitoring.
Until now, I’ve just been able to see 3 viable alternatives:
- Portainer. Cool and packed with features. Hard to use. Only fills the gap on point 3.
- CapRover. Cool with not much features. Easy to use. Fills points 1 and 3 elegantly.
- Yacht. Cool with not too many features, but not too few. Easy to use. Fills point 3 only.
Is there any other alternative that works out of the box and is easy and full of features and all that stuff?