I have successfuly managed to run the calibre-web container on a Raspberry Pi 3.
Setup is docker compose with a traefik and calibre-web container. I used Cloudflare Subdomain configuration to redirect the request to the calibre-web container. (TLS secured)
Now i encountering a strage behaviour, actually no idea to solve it.
- I log in with a new generated user in calibre-web. Works fine.
- First click brings me back to the Login Page, where i can successfully log in again.
- No i can use calibre-web to click on an book and for example read it in the browser.
- Coming back to calibre-web again i must login in.
- Actually, after login i can click anything, immediately redirected to the Login Page.
A little annoying.
What i have done.
- Check the calibre-web containter and calibre-web.log, nothing but “You are now logged in as: …”
- Check the traefik log - nothing what leads to an glue.
- Searched the Web for a similar problem - nothing found.
Now, perhaps anyone have encoutered the same problem an solved it?
I can supply any config/logs which one needed to enclose the issue.
Thanks in advance.