Collabora allow-list for WOPI requests | broken UI

Hi Everyone :wave:

I’m working through setting up NextCloud for a friend, and I am getting a weird issue where the Allow list for WOPI requests field blanks itself on confirmation (By pressing ENTER or clicking the arrow adjacent to the field)

As a result, I’m not able to set the Allow List properly or get rid of the WOPI Allow List warning.

1. Is this a known bug?
  2. Is there a way to set the allow list programmatically or via occ? The only thing I found in occ was related to regenerating blank templates and converting something to bigInt.

Setup:
NextCloud: linuxserver.io docker container.
Collabora: Official COOL container.
Reverse Proxy: linuxserver.io SWAG docker container (Nginx-based)

As far as I can tell, there are no issues with Collabora being able to communicate with Nextcloud. I also have the proxy in Nextcloud’s trusted_proxies.

I would also like to test the claim that “Without this setting users may download restricted files via WOPI requests to the Nextcloud server”. Is there a sample request that I can reference? It’s my first time dealing with WOPI

We support the container, not the application. that said, i experienced the same thing and I set it using occ rather than the ui. However, i later realized it was because the UI expects a subnet mask, even for a single ip. so /32 for ipv4 and /128 for ipv6.

occ config:app:set richdocuments wopi_allowlist --value=<ip here>