DiskProviderBase: Directory '/config' isn't writable. No space left on device

Hello,
Recently I notice that radarr, sonarr web interface will not start. In the docker logs I am getting:

DiskProviderBase: Directory ‘/config’ isn’t writable. No space left on device : ‘/config/radarr_write_test.txt’

NzbDrone.Common.Exceptions.RadarrStartupException: Radarr failed to start: AppFolder /config is not writable.

If I run: docker system prune it will temporary resolve the disk space issue. I am able to access radarr and sonarr by their web interface. This happens once or twice a week now.

I have plenty of hard drive space.

How do I give more space to each container?

When it referred to space is it talking about mem usage/Limit?

Why does it fill up quicker now?

Is this normal?

Here is the docker stats of a cleaned up containers

You have a lot of questions here :slight_smile:

the disk you mapped to /config is full, if you didn’t map /config, you didn’t follow the readme. If i had to make a guess, you didn’t follow the readme which is the cause.

How do I give more space to each container? this depends, but this probably isn’t the actual solution you need
When it referred to space is it talking about mem usage/Limit? it’s referring to disk space
Why does it fill up quicker now? we can’t answer that, it depends on what you’re doing and how you’re doing it
Is this normal? possibly

you need to provide your docker compose (pick a container, since you say they’re all affected, we dont need to see 1000 containers) and your full container logs, they begin with our ascii logo

Could you provide better details?

What documentation are you referring to?

I did not say all my containers are effected, just the radarr and sonarr containers. The other ones are not getting out of space error.

Thank you

I’m asking you to provide details, and I specified what details i need.

I explicitly stated which documentation, the readme.