Docker: Nexcloud, swag, mariadb 502 Bad Gateway after fresh install

• Raspi 4 (configured to aarch64, but no native x64 install)
  • debian buster light + libseccomp2.4.4 installed
  • omv, docker

Hi,
after changing my os to aarch64 I freshly installed nextcloud on reverse proxy following this really great guide: Nextcloud subdomain reverse proxy example

Now I get the 502 Bad Gateway. The /appdata/swag/log/nginx/error.log tells me:

[error] 470#470: *229 nextcloud could not be resolved (110: Operation timed out), client: 82.212.15.36, server: nextcloud.*, request: "GET / HTTP/2.0", host: "nextcloud.my.domain.org"
[error] 470#470: *229 nextcloud could not be resolved (110: Operation timed out), client: 82.212.15.36, server: nextcloud.*, request: "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/2.0", host: "nextcloud.holbeinfamilie.duckdns.org"

From inside the swag container (/var/log/nginx), the swag error log tells me:
[error] 470#470: send() failed (111: Connection refused) while resolving, resolver: 127.0.0.11:53

Any idea? Any file I could provide?

Thanks for a response lot from a rather helpless… :slight_smile:
Flo

Hi.

Although I do not use OMV, a little more information would be necessary (the link you send does not work for me).
For example, the docker-compose you have used, the nginx / swag .conf file, if you can access the server’s ip, if you use your own domain or another service…

Googling, I was able to find this with your error message: networking - Docker Network Nginx Resolver - Stack Overflow

Perhaps, with more details of your installation, not me but someone expert could help you.