Thank you everyone reading this post. Jackett support stated these issues are actually w/Docker itself, to post here. Hope this post will get the situation fixed AND help you in search of a solution.
Environment: MacOS 10.15.4 (Catalina)
Docker Version: 18.104.22.168 (43884)
Mono: 22.214.171.124 (per sonarr panel)
Command Line Experience: Novice/Noob
[bullet to maintain below formatting]
- Ability for Sonarr/Radarr to run their magic & moving a downloaded file to its designated location
- Keep Sonarr/Radarr connected to Jackett ~ use http://jacket:9117 in the related URLs.
- Sonarr/Radarr will not import downloaded files.
- Sonarr/Radarr will not accept http://jacket:9117 in the URL.
ATTEMPTS TO FIX
- Grant Full Disk Access & Folders to bash, sh, smbd,sshd,Terminal, Docker (temporary to find a fix.)
- Full Read/Write permissions to MacOS target folders (applied to enclosed directories)
- Redirected URLS and downloads to less secured public shared space
• Create new directory structures
- Use the same directories for sonarr/radarr/jackett
- sudo chown -R $(whoami) for paths
- Failed attempts at command line fixes from others w/this problem
- Rebuilds of Sonarr/Jacket/Radarr containers
- Delete and reinstall images & containers for Sonarr/Jackett/Radarr
- Delete and reinstall Docker
- DATA POINTS
- Substituting (hxxp://jacket:9117•••) for Jacket IP (172.17.0.2:9117/•••) works until Jacket IP changes
This only applies to the breaking jacket IP and does not address Sonarr/Radarr import issues.
- Directories at the macOS level were self created through finder. Permissions opened.
- Error messages are from Sonarr/Radarr, Indexer Name Error: Connect Failure (not route to host): IP.
- When Jackett IP changes:
- “All indexers are unavailable due to failures”
- "All search-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors.
- "All rss-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors.