Docker unable to authenticate certificates

Since my last parity check on the unraid server, i’ve been having issues with my containers not being authenticated anymore, letsencrypt seems to validate the certificates but when trying to search the URL it keeps failing. Below is the error i am getting in the letsencrypt container i have.

nginx: [alert] detected a LuaJIT version which is not OpenResty’s; many optimizations will be disabled and performance will be compromised (see for OpenResty’s LuaJIT or, even better, consider using the OpenResty releases from

nginx: [error] lua_load_resty_core failed to load the resty.core module from e; ensure you are using an OpenResty release from l (rc: 2, reason: module ‘resty.core’ not found:

no field package.preload[‘resty.core’]
no file ‘./resty/core.lua’
no file ‘/usr/share/luajit-2.1.0-beta3/resty/core.lua’
no file ‘/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/resty/core.lua’
no file ‘/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/resty/core/init.lua’
no file ‘/usr/share/lua/5.1/resty/core.lua’
no file ‘/usr/share/lua/5.1/resty/core/init.lua’
no file ‘/usr/share/lua/common/resty/core.lua’
no file ‘/usr/share/lua/common/resty/core/init.lua’
no file ‘./resty/core.so’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/resty/core.so’
no file ‘/usr/lib/lua/5.1/resty/core.so’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.so’
no file ‘./resty.so’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/resty.so’
no file ‘/usr/lib/lua/5.1/resty.so’

FYI - I am also unable to update any of my containers, not sure if that issue is somehow linked, but have raised it with Unraid.

The lua issue is an upstream issue and won’t stop letsencrypt from working. If you’re experiencing other issues like containers updating, it sounds like something is breaking/corrupted. Might be either your docker.img file or even the drive that sits on.

The drives seem to all be healthy, is there a way i can run a repair on the docker.img file?

Better just to delete and redeploy your containers.

is there any way to keep the config of the containers? As i have spent significant time on them gettign them configured and don’t want to have to repeat it all

You just deploy again with your saved templates, providing you haven’t deleted your folder containing all your app data. Plenty of information on how to do this on the unraid forum.

Update: Since doing this the letsencrypt docker is now showing an error indicating firewall or port forwarding issues. I’ve checked my router and have confirmed the port forwarding is having issues connecting to the server IP. All other port forwarding is working fine, except those specific to the unraid server, they all return as ‘unknown’ IP