Domoticz Web GUI does not respond for a few second

Hello,

First of all, thanks for all the great work.

I am running the Domoticz container, but I have an issue with the web interface. When I install the container and start browsing the menu, the web interface does not respond for 10-15 seconds, this happens approximately each minute. This is happening with a fresh install of the container (stable and newest version), without adding any hardware. I tried a different browser, no luck, ping times to the interface of the container stay within 1 ms as the problem appears, so this is not a network problem.

I have several other Docker container running, all without any problems regarding the web interface (each container on different NIC). When I install Domoticz within a Debian OS, I do not have this problem.

Any idea because this is really annoying.

Many thanks.

What is your docker run command/compose?
Did you install docker using docker.com or debian repos?

Never heard about this issue before,so not sure what it could be.

Hello,

I know what the problem is, I added an IP adress before the port in the Docker Compose setting, when I leave it to default, then the problem does not occur.

So I changed:
ports:
- 192.168.1.10:8080:8080
- 192.168.1.10:6144:6144
- 192.168.1.10:1443:1443

To:
ports:
- 8080:8080
- 6144:6144
- 1443:1443

And the problem is gone. Domoticz is now running on the default interface/IP address of the host, instead on a separate internface/IP address.