I I used this:
- /opt/vc/lib:/opt/vc/lib #optional
- 8920:8920 #optional
- /dev/dri:/dev/dri #optional
- /dev/vchiq:/dev/vchiq #optional
- /dev/video10:/dev/video10 #optional
- /dev/video11:/dev/video11 #optional
- /dev/video12:/dev/video12 #optional
on this webpage:
But port 8096 doesnt work and so i used the rollback system by loading an image of a previous version with this string:
with this version work well all also connection to port 8096
For this, there is a bug in a new version.
Now I haven’t tried the new version yet:
and perhaps with this the bug has been solved.
I have to try it but certainly if you haven’t changed the source code related to the bug on port 8096 that was with the previous version, this error will still be present.
I repeat that the error is that it does not access the configuration of the Emby server on port 8096
Waiting for your informations.