ERROR "access through untrusted domain"

I am using the Docker image lscr dot io/linuxserver/nextcloud along with SWAG and duckdns

when I go to https mysubdomain dot duckdns dot org/nextcloud I am getting “Access through untrusted domain”

Nextcloud
Access through untrusted domain

Please contact your administrator. If you are an administrator, edit the "trusted_domains" setting in config/config.php like the example in config.sample.php.

Further information how to configure this can be found in the documentation.

Nextcloud – a safe home for all your data

I’ve also tried modifying the /config/config.php file, but I don’t have one.

sudo docker exec -it nextcloud /bin/bash

/config# ls -a
.  ..  .cache  .rnd  crontabs  custom-cont-init.d  custom-services.d  keys  log  nginx	php  www

1 Like

Thanks. I think I have some more playing around to do to get this to work, but this is definitely getting me in the right direction. Now that I know the location of the config.php is actually:

/config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php
1 Like

It’s amazing what reading will do for you :stuck_out_tongue: As a side note, barring reading the actual documentation, you can also use find to find where files are. For future reference, something like find <path to config> -type f -name "config.php" would’ve done the trick for you.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.