GlibC vulnerability affecting PHP apps

The fix is to bump glibc to 2.40. Can this be prioritized for all PHP based apps?

On which containers should we upgrade glibc?

Plex is not written in PHP

please don’t just spam nonsense, if you’d like to report an issue, please take the time to confirm the issue exists.
this is a good post on helpful info.
https://www.linuxserver.io/blog/image-vulnerability-scanning-and-you

Edit: because thread = closed.

I’m not being a jerk, but we get these all the time, they are never applicable because people who report dont put any effort in. I provided the link which explains our stance, it also covers how to report findings, there is also a standard method to find how to report security issues on github.

When you accuse someone of “spamming nonsense”, you’re being a jerk.

I will clarify and state that I did not read your full post and I have no intention of doing so. If you want attention on what you perceive to be an issue, please read our blog article on how to properly report a vulnerability to us.

The blog article you linked has no contact information aside from “contact us privately”.

I’m not being a jerk, but we get these all the time, they are never applicable because people who report dont put any effort in. I provided the link which explains our stance, it also covers how to report findings, there is also a standard method to find how to report security issues on github.

I will clarify and state that I did not read your full post and I have no intention of doing so. If you want attention on what you perceive to be an issue, please read our blog article on how to properly report a vulnerability to us.

Thank you for your efforts and have a great day.