How to add microphone access to linuxserver/firefox for multiple clients?

I’m running into a frustrating problem. I installed an ubuntu version 20.04 and installed Docker on it
I started a container named linuxserver/firefox on Docker.
I tried to set up the microphone for users who use this image, but unfortunately I could not do this.
Is there a way to add microphone access to this image?
thanks a lot

Please don’t ping people unnecessarily

Thank you very much for your notice
Yes, Sure

I ddint test my self, but I guess that the there are no drivers for sound inside the container.
Maybe connect to the container (attach with console) and try to install the alsa drivers.
Like:

sudo apt-get install -y alsa-base alsa-utils

Please reply if that solves your problem :slight_smile:

If you really need access to the physical mashine microphone (where the image is running on) you can try to map the snd device like describe in the accepted answer of:

Thank you for your answer, I did what you said, but it was not possible to access the microphone. :frowning_face:
I was able to share my host’s microphone with container before. And I was able to do this from the link below.
(Passing audio into docker container | NTTData4 - lab virtual assistant v2 Development Blog)

But I don’t want this
I want to make the container connect to the user’s driver like kasm workspace.But because using kasm is expensive for me, I don’t want to use it