Letsencrypt - nextcloud - local DNS entry

Hi.

I have running the linuxserver-io letsencrypt image, the linuxserver-io nextcloud and many other conatiners in my docker. And in general, those are all working fine, thank you :slight_smile:

Coming to my problem.

My nextcloud is accessable from outside world via https and my domain cloud.domain.com
Certificates issued and working.
When I upload something to my nextcloud within my network at home (where nextcloud and docker an so on is physically located), it is incredibly slow. I think this is directly linked to slow upload speed of my internet. 10MBit upload speed. So I have the same upload speed when I am uploading from the internet or while I am at home.

So I added the cloud.domain.com to my FritzBox as DNS rebind, but there was no improvement. Still the same slow uplaod speed ~1.2MB/sec.

In my network I have a Pihole running. There I added as “local DNS entry” my domain linked to local IP.
After that, I can’t access my nextcloud anymore from local network. Neither via cloud domain com nor via IP directly.

Browser is showing ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

How could this be solved?

Thank you

is your letsencrypt container running on port 80/443 or did you remap it?
when you nslookup cloud.domain.com from an internal machine, do you see the internal ip or the external ip?