Letsencrypt + Nextcloud Questions

Hi,

Iam currently having some slight problems/questions about setting up Nextcloud. The Proxy is running for a long time now and now I want to add Nextcloud to it, subfolder variant.

1. Is it normal that, after the first startup, none of the Images or scripts from the setup page is correctly loading? Its just a white page with the fields. In that state, it does not matter if I check the box for the recommended apps to install or not he does not install it.

2. Setting a strong db password results in Error while trying to create admin user: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'nextcloud.proxy_default' (using password: YES) just a simple password works.

3. Then it do some things and I got a 504 Gateway Time-out. After adding ‘trusted_proxies’ => [‘letsencrypt’] and ‘overwritewebroot’ => ‘/nextcloud’ in the config.php its working again. The Images are also loading and its looking normal. But the first Welcome Page ist just blue.

Everything else seems to work normal at this point but Iam confused and don’t know if the Install routine might have forget something.

I hope you can help me :slight_smile: