Openvpn AS will not start

I have the latest openvpn as from you all which I really appreciate. I have it running but the server will not start. Nothing in the docker logs, nothing in the openvpn logs. I’m certainly able to get to the web interface but it says The server is currently OFF I click start server and it says its starting but never shows its on or running even though the logs suggest otherwise. I can’t connect so I assume its not running, only the web server. I’m on centos 7.5 and Docker version 18.09.0, build 4d60db4. I have it on em1 vs eth0 because that is my network settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How are you launching the container? Docker run command or docker-compose

Thank you so much for the quick response

docker run -d \

–name=openvpn-as \

-v openvpn:/config \

-e VIRTUAL_HOST=myurl.com \

-e VIRTUAL_PORT=943, 1194 \

-e TZ=America/New_York \

-e INTERFACE=em1 \

–net=host --privileged \

linuxserver/openvpn-as

the virtual host and port is so that jwilder nginx can do a reverse proxy to an addy. I have the ports fowarded. but really not the issue as the actual openvpn server doesn’t seem to be running

I had it running with the
-e PGID= -e PUID= \

just fine but that didn’t make a difference in the openvpn server running. Web access was still fine too. No issues writing to the virtual drive

Anything showing in the logs? It could be SElinux blocking this or you haven’t got TUN/TAP enabled on your host.

No se-linux…that is a problem all the way around with a number of docker images. We have about 20 containers running on this. No Tun/TAP. Here are the logs. However, when I restart it or try to start the openvpn service. nothing changes. I simply see the last entry just like below.

_         ()
     | |  ___   _    __
     | | / __| | |  /  \ 

| | \__ \ | | | () |
     |_| |___/ |_|  \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io

We gratefully accept donations at:

https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/

GID/UID

User uid: xxx

User gid: xxx

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.

[cont-init.d] 20-time: executing…

[cont-init.d] 20-time: exited 0.

[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing…

[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.

[cont-init.d] 40-openvpn-init: executing…

[cont-init.d] 40-openvpn-init: exited 0.

[cont-init.d] 50-interface: executing…

MOD Default {} {}

MOD Default {} {}

MOD Default {} {}

MOD Default {} {}

[cont-init.d] 50-interface: exited 0.

[cont-init.d] done.

[services.d] starting services

[services.d] done.

Thanks for all your help. I figured it out. I simply went back from scratch went setting by setting and figured out wrong subnet mask will stop the server from starting