Permission denied creating config directory on fresh plex install

Hi I’m trying to install a fresh copy of plex on a synology DS923+ using the lsio docker image and I get the following:

libc++abi: terminating with uncaught exception of type boost::filesystem::filesystem_error: boost::filesystem::create_directories: Permission denied [system:13]: 
"/config/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache", "/config/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache"

I’ve verified permissions through and through (setting PUID/PGID=911 as well as my own ids) and starting with a completely empty /config directory mount, I at least see ./Library/Application Support being created but then see these errors, so I know the application is at least able to create these directories.

Image sha: 09708fe34a24f897b9ba32906e2ab88313be9dea8c0a9fbaa4026bc40777f83f

Please provide the following
OS/docker info (ex: Ubuntu 20.04, Docker 20.10)
Hardware (ex: Dell R730, VM, Raspberry Pi 3b, Synology DS916+)
Docker command or compose snippet
Container logs (Please use hastebin to post these)
Describe the issue you’re having with the container.

Remember this server supports the containers, not the apps inside (they have their own support). Note also that we do not support deploying containers with synology’s docker ui.

I just discovered that this only happens if I try to use my nvme drives for config so this may actually be a synology issue. I moved my config to the main cluster on my synology and was able to bring up the container just fine.

Hello, I’m having the same issue, but am not sure how to resolve this. Below are my server specs and docker compose section for this. The config is on an SSD, but the libraries are on an HDD. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Logs

Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Docker version 24.0.7
Dell Optiplex 7020
Intel i5-4590
Nvidia Quadro M2000
1 Tb SSD
8 Tb HDD

plex:
    image: lscr.io/linuxserver/plex:latest
    container_name: plex
    network_mode: host