Problem exporting configuration qbittorrent in docker

Hello,
I have my nas with qbittorrent 4.5.0 container in docker (lscr.io), and yesterday I started to export configuration to use in an update to 4.5.2, but today it continues exporting and the file grows and grows (42 Gb now).
I can´t stop it anyway. I can´t delete container after stoping it.
What can I do?
Thank you

What config are you exporting?

Could you provide information of your setup and how you’ve deployed the container?

When I choose the configuration to export, I choosed configuration+data, the other one was configuration of qbittorrent only.

In portainer, can I try with kill instead of restart the container of qbittorrent?

This is the image used to install qbittorrent

this is a question for portainer, not for us. We do not support or recommend portainer for deploying containers and wouldn’t know anything about how to use it.

I haven´t used portainer to install it. I have used the image downloaded (see the picture above) and install through the wizard.

The thing you are asking for help with is a portainer function inside portainer’s ui. As we don’t support or recommend it, we wouldn’t know what it does or how to use it. You need to seek help from portainer.