Questions re Swag+DuckDNS on a pi

Hi,

Please forgive me if these questions are super stupid - I am new to all this.

I have my ddns domain with duckDNS and I have set up port forwarding on my router for ports 80 and 443 to point to my pi (192.168.1.10). This pi currently runs docker with Swag, DuckDNS and heimdall. All containers set up, no errors that I can see. Will be adding more docker containers when I’ve sorted this.

Is the configuration of nginex reverse proxy done entirely by the docker-compose.yml? or should I be able to access 192.168.1.10:8000? How can I tell if I’ve configured it correctly?

Also, I have jellyfin installed on a second pi, not within docker - how do I add this to the reverse proxy? Nearly all “how to” directions have it installed in docker on the same host.

Happy to post logs etc if needed.

SWAG - LinuxServer.io this is the swag guide, it should explain anything you need to know.

What are you expecting at this address:port?

the guide also covers this scenario. upstream_app will be the ip you reach the application at, upstream_port is the port used, upstream_proto is whatever protocol you use.

My sincere apologies - I got clobbered with work and haven’t had chance to come back to this.

Something like an admin UI? For example - I have pihole installed on this pi and I can access the admin page using the IP:port. I thought NPM had something similar?

Perfect, just wanted clarification that I was reading it right :slight_smile: