Readarr official container for Unraid CA

Hi community!

I’ve tried to search this answer everywhere but to no avail.

I use Linuxserver.io for all my containers but seems weird readarr is no on Unraid’s CA list.

Is there a reason for this?

Thanks

There is no stable release for it yet (iirc)

Ok, bit of a noob with releases etc, so if there is no “latest” version that means no “stable” release?

I have just pulled the docker to Unraid using “nightly” version, everything added ok and DOCKER_MODS etc is working.

Is there anything I need to worry about running the nightly version? I’m guessing some instability but would i really notice?

we wouldn’t really be the ones to answer that, you could ask in the servarr discord, check their github issues, or just check and see. It’s stable until it isn’t, could depend on what you do, how you do it, or any number of other items.

Thanks for the replies, understood wrong place to be asking.

Thanks for all that you do!

I more question regarding Readarr container (I believe its applicable to ask here),

As I have pulled the container manually, will receive updates automatically and will they overwrite all my Unraid template variables that I have also manually added?

you’ll have to wait for an unraid user to chime on, neither myself nor aptalca use unraid

I can confirm that Yes the container automatically updates and Yes all Unraid template variables are intact after an update… ALL GOOD!

Hope this helps someone in the future.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.