Requestrr: request to update to latest release

Hello,

I see a few other topics here with requests to update containers, so I suppose this is the right forum to make these kinds of requests.

I’m a long time user of the linuxserver requestrr image. Seems now that I’m experiencing an issue using it. Logs show me a 400 error, which looks similar to what is being discussed in this issue:

Seems like there’s an upstream update already that fixes this issue, but it’s not yet in the linuxserver fleet.

The latest version on linuxserver is v2.1.2, the latest github tag is v2.1.3 – can/will the linuxserver container be updated?

Thank you.

it will not receive an update. We deprecated (and stopped providing updates) in december of 2021.

Oh that’s too bad! Although totally understandable. Come to think of it, I do remember seeing the depreciation notice, previously, but thought I’d give it a shot since it’s not listed as depreciated in the fleet UI. it’s probably gets far less usage than many of other containers you guys maintain. I default to using linuxserver containers whenever I can, as I really appreciate the consistency and well-thought-out layout.

I’ll switch over to the upstream container.
Thanks for the swift response. Have a good day.

no problem, you as well. As a note, while we MAY start it up at some point, 1 update in 18 months isn’t active in our minds… We’ll keep an eye out though, but for now, the best bet is the official

Not sure if it is relevant but this seems to have been picked up by someone other than the original person. GitHub - thomst08/requestrr: Requestrr is a chatbot used to simplify using services like Sonarr/Radarr/Ombi via the use of chat. Current platform is Discord only, but the bot was built around the ideology of quick adaptation for new features as well as new platforms.

thank you for sharing that link. looks like the new dev includes a container for you all!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.