Rutorrent - Re-enable autotools after docker reboot?

any idea why i always have to go and “check/uncheck” the auto tools in order to get them back up and running after a reset of the docker? is there no persistent config file for that “plugin” ?

I have the exact same issue. Been looking for a while now and tried a lot of things, but no luck so far. I did notice that you don’t actually have to check/uncheck the setting. Just browsing to the site is enough. That activates the initplugins.php script and the autotools will start running. Running /usr/bin/php /var/www/rtorrent/php/initplugins.php is not enough. Perforning a wget neither. I think some js has to be actually parsed and run or something.

I keep lookingm but if anyne has an idea …

We deprecated our rutorrent container in 2021, that means the container base os hasn’t had a security update since then. You need to move to something actively maintained and supported. As a further note, we support the container, not the application in the container. I suppose finally, you replied to a topic from April of 2020.

We have been suggesting people move to crazy-max/docker-rtorrent-rutorrent: rTorrent and ruTorrent Docker image (github.com)