Scrutiny path change

Hi!

I recently updated Scrutiny to the latest version, and now it refuses to start. The log is as follows:

/ ) / )( _ ( )( )( )( )( ( )( / )
_
( (
) / )(
)( )( )( ) ( \ /
(
/ _)()_)() () ()()_) (__)
GitHub - AnalogJ/scrutiny: Hard Drive S.M.A.R.T Monitoring, Historical Trends & Real World Failure Thresholds dev-0.4.4
2022/05/14 16:09:21 No configuration file found at /opt/scrutiny/config/scrutiny.yaml. Using Defaults.
time=“2022-05-14T16:09:21+10:00” level=info msg=“Trying to connect to scrutiny sqlite db: \n”
Start the scrutiny server
[GIN-debug] [WARNING] Running in “debug” mode. Switch to “release” mode in production.

In the past, /config has been mapped in the docker-compose.yaml. Does this need to be updated to opt/scrutiny/config?

Hey @Matt

Correct, the folder mappings in the official Scrutiny image have changed to /opt/scrutiny rather than the old /scrutiny folder. This is provide consistency between manual installs and docker installations.

Please see example.omnibus.docker-compose.yml and example.hubspoke.docker-compose.yml for known working examples.

Happy to discuss further in a Github issue if you’d like.

Thanks, @AnalogJ. Unfortunately it looks like there is a broader lsio issue with this image.

I think I’ll move across to the official repo and monitor lsio’s progress on it.

1 Like

same here.