Is it possible to share the routes from the Wireguard containers with other containers?
- I’d like people to connect into my Wireguard server running on a docker container shared with Traefik (they would have a 192.168.100.0/24 address)
- Traefik would be able to route web requests to web servers running on the VPN client’s local machine
- I cannot get the Traefik container to ping
- If I install Wireguard directly on the host (without using the container), Traefik is able to see the
Is it possible for Traefik to be able to ping the VPN client when Wireguard is running in its own container?
- Ubuntu 20.04
- Docker version 20.10.6, build 370c289
Here is a picture visualizing what I am trying to do.
Thank you for your help!