SWAG dashboard not showing Proxies

Been using the SWAG container on a RPi 3B for awhile and it’s working well. I have now added the dashboard which also seems to be working. All the graphs are populate - the only thing missing is the “Proxies”.

I have 12 proxy-confs - none of showing in the “Proxies” field of the dashboard. Running latest SWAG.

I have not been able to find any errors in the docker logs.

Any ideas?

Having the same issue here, and not quite sure what to make of it either.

Same here. Stopped working since a few days. Anyone with a trick?

I’m having the same issue on my Raspberry Pi 4 (running Ubuntu 22.10 x64) starting on 05/27/2023 using docker-swag:latest (the first day that I ever installed “lscr.io/linuxserver/swag:latest” docker container + “mods:swag-dashboard” mod).To be clear, multiple proxies (I have about 5 sites using swag nginx proxy-confs actively) WERE being listed under “Proxies” for the first few hours of installing this single mod in my swag and then a few hours later I noticed were no longer showing at all, the list of proxies under the “Proxies” section of SWAG Dashboard are now showing null; and that holds true today after multiple restarts of swag, and trying to simply my proxy configs as well as simplify the docker-compose.yml for swag, etc, and nothing seems to be able to fix it. The other functions of SWAG dashboard appear to work, bar that. I only had the swag-dashboard mod installed for one day, and the proxies were working for the first few hours and then ever since then no proxies were getting listed at all there, I can only assume this is due to a bug in the swag-dashboard mod. I have posted a bug report about it on the official docker-swag GitHub issues page here if anyone wants to read about it: [[BUG] Swag Dashboard : No data in Proxies List · Issue #380 · linuxserver/docker-swag · GitHub].

It looks like the swag-dashboard devs on 06/01/2023 identified a bug that causes this issue, whereby no proxies can be listed under the “Proxies” section of the SWAG dashboard (even if that had been working for you prior and then just suddenly broke to always show null entries). The comment about that bug fix that is in the works is linked below:

[[swag-dashboard] Empty list of proxies in dashboard · Issue #606 · linuxserver/docker-mods · GitHub]
aptalca We identified the issue. It has to do with the use of venv, which is kind of required with python 3.11
We’re working on a fix