To use caliber-web do I need to have caliber installed?

I uploaded a caliber-web container and it’s asking to enter a database. I have calivre running on my notebook, but I want to leave everything in the cloud in docker, so I’ll have to upload a container of the caliber and share the DB with the caliber-

You don’t need calibre per se, you just need a calibre database. It can be created on a different machine and copied over if need be

know where i get this stool in my caliber

I exported the database, but I can’t import it into caliber-web, how can I do that?
Captura de tela de 2021-12-08 18-06-31
Captura de tela de 2021-12-08 18-05-57

version: "3.9"

services:
  calibre-web:
    image: lscr.io/linuxserver/calibre-web
    container_name: calibre-web
    environment:
      - PUID=1002
      - PGID=1002
      - TZ=America/Sao_Paulo
#      - DOCKER_MODS=linuxserver/calibre-web:calibre #optional
      - OAUTHLIB_RELAX_TOKEN_SCOPE=1 #optional
    volumes:
      - /home/tales/Docker/Calibre-Web/data:/config
      - /home/tales/Docker/Calibre-Web/library:/books
    expose:
    restart: unless-stopped
    networks:
      t4l35-net:

networks:
  t4l35-net:
      name: t4l35-net

I already imported the bank, now how do you download the book covers?

That’s the easiest way…

I have an empty one if you want to use it. This is a link to my Google Drive… it’s a file called “metadata.db.empty”… As the name implies, it is an empty metadata file. Download it, dump the empty extension, put it in your /books directory then use /books for your database location, and log in with the default credentials

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zY07g_V9Yxx5p7YCIUXX1CSxVLJWd2a8/view?usp=sharing

I’ve given this to folks on the OMV forum a few times to help them around this issue… so I’m not trying to pull any games with you…

Sorry for not saying sooner, but I managed to solve it, thanks!