WIKIJS Question

The requarks image allows the usage of environment variables to specify an external database whereas Linuxserver_io’s image allows to mount the config and data folders. In that sense, I am assuming that the Linuxserver_io’s image installs both the database and wikijs in the container. Am I correct in assuming this and if I am right, is there a way for me to instead use an external database?

Thanks

I installed Wikijs on Unraid in my test environment. I used the sqlite db which met my current needs and which also allowed me to change logo and login page with custom assets. It has been working flawlessly for months and I am quite happy with the results. I decided to install the same setup on my small business Unraid and after reading about version 3.0 I decided to install the Wikijs docker using postres db anticipating the future release. The install went smoothly but now assets show once uploaded but after reboot the asset pic no longer shows. I read about absolute paths and permissions but can not figure it out. I need help with identifying the absolute path and/or fixing permissions.