I would like to add extra plugin to wireshark, for BLE packet sniffing.
Using the following:
3.4 Installing the nRF Sniffer capture tool
The nRF Sniffer for Bluetooth LE software is installed as an external capture plugin in Wireshark.
To install the nRF Sniffer capture tool, complete the following steps: 1. Install the Python requirements:
- a) Open a command window in the Sniffer_Software/extcap/ folder.
- b) Install the Python dependencies listed in requirements.txt by doing one of the following:
- On Windows with Python launcher, type py -3 -m pip install -r requirements.txt.
- On Windows without Python launcher, type python -m pip install -r requirements.txt.
- On Linux or macOS, type python3 -m pip install -r requirements.txt.
a) Close the command window.
The issue, I am missing psutils and pyserial so I cannot install the nFR Capture tool.